We are committed and prioritize in ensuring that your privacy is always protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may make changes to this policy periodically with updated information. It is recommended that you review this page occasionally to ensure that you understand any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We gather this information to understand your needs and provide you a unique customer experience, and in for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· We may use the information to customize our website per your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.